Capture the Flag
This 1 day hands-on training gives an introduction to the world of ethical hacking. The purpose of the training is to create a bigger awareness for software testers, but also to anyone who is interested in this field.
The course starts with an introduction on ethical hacking, amongst others on the ‘OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks’.
We will also give you beginners tips & tricks, which will help you for the second part of the training.
You will be given various challenges for which you have to make use of the software vulnerabilities to find secret information. This is what we call the flag.
By finding the flag will collect points on the score board. At the end the winners will get a prize.
- Your own laptop
- Installation of tools (not mandatory)
The organization will have a sandbox in which we will perform the challenges.
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Tips & Tricks
- Hands-on game ‘Capture the flag’
A person with who follows this training
- is familiar with this basics for ethical hacking
- will be challenges to think like a hacker
- is ready to go the next level
If the participants likes the training we can organize a new ‘Capture the flag’ game with more challenges on a higher level.
Who should attend
- Everyone working as a software tester.
- Any person who is interest in a security career or already working in this field
- Auditors who assess cyber security.
Tutor: xxxx xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx place holder xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx